9.6.15

Re-using Lush Empties

I'm back! I apologise for being so absent recently, I wasn't feeling my best but I'm alright now and I'm really excited to get back into blogging again.
In this post I'm going to show you how I make use of my old Lush pots after I finish using their products.

What you're going to need is an empty Lush product pot (or any container/pot) and some seeds - I bought sunflower seeds from my local B&Q store.

I planted five seeds in the pot and pushed them about an inch and a half into the soil before putting a small amount of water over them. Unfortunately I don't know a lot about planting flowers but luckily for me the sunflower seed pack had instructions written on the back!

This should start to grow pretty soon and hopefully by August I'll have a sunflower! Obviously once it grows to a certain size I'll have to move it to a bigger pot but the Lush pots are a great little starting point for any plant.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment