19.5.15

Lush Gift Set - 'Bee' Happy

If you've been keeping up with my recent posts you'll know that a couple of weeks ago it was my birthday. I had a great day and just wanted to share one gift in particular with you, which was a Lush cosmetics gift set from my aunt. I was super excited about this because I love Lush but have never tried one of their gift sets before!


The set consisted of two items; a bath bomb and shampoo, and were wrapped in this cute 'Bee Happy' fabric which is a really cool idea for present wrapping because it's reusable.
Along with the set were two lovely hand made cards from my aunt.


In keeping with the bee theme there was a honeycomb bath bomb and fairly traded honey shampoo inside - both smelled really sweet but weren't too sickly which I liked.

The shampoo looks so much like honey that I almost believed it was for a second! Since taking these photos I have had the chance to use these products and my hair feels really soft and has a sweet honey scent.
I've bought bath bombs from Lush in the past and it's fair to say that they're all pretty big - this one barely fit in the palm of my hand! But it did last and long time and I had a much needed long and relaxing bath.

That's all for today, thank you very much for joining me and reading my post. Also, good luck to everyone with exams right now - you're gonna do great and don't forget to be nice to yourself; don't let stress get you down!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment