12.5.15

OOTD ft. ASOS Jeans

Hello again! I don't usually do OOTD's so I thought it was time to change it up a little.
Recently I ordered a pair of denim jeans from ASOS and I just wanted to let you know what my thoughts are on them - some of you may have seen them already on my social media and will already know how obsessed with them I am!





I bought these on the ASOS website for £40 and was really pleased with the fit because I find it so hard to get trousers (especially jeans) that fit me properly in the way that I want them to. For example, they're tight enough on the waist without being too tight on the leg and I like the wideness of the legs which are perfect for keeping cool in the summer weather. I was actually pleasantly surprised that the wide leg fit of the jeans suited me because usually I just look a bit silly so I'm glad I didn't have to send these back!
I paired the jeans with a chunky knit mustard sweater from Matalan and some hot pink wedge sandals from Peacocks.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment