12.5.15

Doodle Notes Edition 1!

Welcome back! Recently on the back page of my old copies of Elle UK Magazine I've noticed a feature called 'Doodle Notes' where they chose a person and put up a page of doodles dedicated to them so that us readers can learn more about them.
I thought this was such a cool concept and decided to try it out!

This page from the October 2013 issue was dedicated to Karl Lagerfeld and the artwork was done by Annika Huett.
And this page dedicated to Britney Spears was from their January 2014 issue, with artwork by Joel Holland.
I decided that I'd make the focus of my page Amandla Stenberg (apologies for the terrible drawing!) because she's such an inspiration to me. 

Do you think that this is a concept I should run with for a while on here? Please let me know in the comments below or via social media!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment