12.5.15

Nailed It!

If you've seen some of my previous posts you may have noticed that I recently bought a set of fake nails which I've been wearing quite a bit. Well, I promised a post about it, so here it is!
Here's what my nails look like naturally:

As you can see they're naturally really short so I do tend to rely on fake nails a lot, though not as much recently because I've been looking for a good set which aren't really expensive.
The set I bought were Nail Magic's natural french tips from Savers for £1.69. They came with their own nail glue but I also bought some nail superglue as the glue that comes with nails isn't usually that strong.
I opted for Nailene Super Glue which is also from Savers for 75p.
Before applying the nails I took off as much of my nail polish as I could, then washed and moisturised by hands.
I applied the glue to my own nails rather than the fake ones as it makes them a lot less fiddly to put on - especially when doing the second hand.
This was the end result - medium length, natural looking nails. The packet doesn't state an amount of time you should wear them for so I'm assuming no longer than a couple of weeks.
I've tried a lot of different nails in the past that all retailed over £3 but these are by far the best pair I've ever bought and I would definitely recommend giving them a try.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment