11.5.15

Lush Buys & Reviews

Hey everyone, today I'm going to be showing you what I ordered from Lush a couple of weeks ago and I'll also be reviewing each one as I've had the chance to try them out. Enjoy!


I really like the way that Lush packages everything in an as eco friendly way as possible, it's really good for the environment and I think that needs to be promoted more.
After checking out the websites advertised on this little paper badge I'd definitely recommend going to look at it. Their website can link you to various different organisations and projects which are all being run with the aim to stop animal cruelty and it's just really interesting.
Firstly I bought Sparkle Toothy Tabs which retail at £2.50 for 40 tabs in a cardboard box which can be recycled once you're done with it. I was really excited to try these because they're supposed to make your teeth whiter and that's something I'm really trying to do. Overall I'm happy with the whitening effect they had on my teeth because I am beginning to notice a difference. However I have been using regular toothpaste afterwards because my mouth doesn't feel as fresh after using these and I really do like my teeth to feel super clean before I go anywhere.
Rating : 3/5

I have got to tell you, since buying the Whoosh shower jelly from Lush I literally haven't gone a day without it! I love it so much, it smells really really good and I have no problems with it other than the fact it has started to fall apart a little bit but I had expected that to happen at some point.
This is sold for £3.50 per 100g and I'd really recommend it because it's such a good product and it smells amazing!
4/5

Lastly I bought the Dark Angel cleanser which is £6.75 per 100g. I was really excited to try this product, especially after seeing posts by other bloggers about charcoal beauty products. This product really is the best for making your skin feel clean and fresh, I found that it works really well with getting rid of dry skin too! I cannot find a single fault with the product itself, but will say that it's annoying to find that I have to wash down the sink after using it because it does make a bit of a mess.
5/5

I hope you had a good read and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment