5.5.15

E.L.F Closing Down Haul

You'll probably all know by now that E.L.F's UK store is closing down, and that currently all the products they have left are under £1.
I simply couldn't resist the temptation to go online and buy some of what they had left to show you all!





These two nail polishes were 50p each so I chose these two colours are they're both good for the summer but I'd say the Champagne shade is more subdued whereas Party Peach is a lot 'louder'.



The custom eyes an custom lips were 25p each and what I didn't realize is that you bought them to go in a palette that they also used to sell, and they're held in by magnets on the bottom of the product. Due to some quick thinking, I had the idea of buying a small magnetic board, sticking it to my bathroom wall using double sided foam tabs, and then attaching the custom products onto it so they're always there if I ever want to use them.

When I opened the packaging to this product I was a little worried, I assumed that the shimmer would be a bit too intense but was actually pleasantly surprised when I applied it! The colour is actually quite clear and only has a slight shimmer so it's really good for everyday wear.
This product was also 50p and I'd totally recommend it if it's still on their site!


Lastly I opted for a matte eyeshadow for 50p in the shade of Mint. This is a really nice colour and also came with a small applicator brush which isnt actually half bad which surprised me as usually applicator brushes that come with products are nothing short of awful.

On the whole I'm very happy with my haul and am pleased to say that the total cost was £2.50 which is 45p cheaper than the shipping price!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment