12.5.15

Small Body Shop Haul

If you've been following my Twitter then you'll have seen me mention a haul recently, and this is it! I've also ordered some products from Lush but they'll be featured individually as I want to review them.
Anyway, I was searching through The Body Shop phone app and found a couple of things that caught my eye.

The products arrived in a cardboard box with The Body Shop logo on which had this cute paper bag inside. The bags are recyclable and the inks that were used to print on them is water-based.

Firstly I ordered some banana shampoo and conditioner which were £4.50 per 250ml bottles. Something that surprised me was that the conditioner was a little darker in colour than I expected, I never expected a really orange colour.
Next I opted for some lip balm in the Honeymania flavour which was £4 per 10ml.


I remember years ago when I used to compulsively buy vanilla body mist from Boots (I was obsessed!) but the only issue I had was that you had to spray quite a lot in order for it to last a long time. As I really miss the scent, I decided to buy this one for £7.50 to see how it fares in comparison to the Boots version.
Lastly, I opted for the camomile gentle eye make-up remover which was £8 for 250ml as I can never seem to completely remove my mascara when I take my make-up off at the end of the day - I'll let you know how this one works out!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment