15.7.15

The Organic Pharmacy Review

Recently I purchased a copy of Elle UK's August issue which came with some sample products from The Organic Pharmacy. After trying and testing them, I've come to you guys to give you my honest opinion on the three following products.

The original pricing for these products on their website is as follows:
Double Rose Rejuvenating Face Cream - £39.95
Rose Facial Cleansing Gel - £45.96
Antioxidant Lip Balm - £14.40

Total value - £100.31
First Impressions
I really liked the packaging of each product and how the design remained consistent throughout which makes it look a little more professional and well put together. Each of the products have a rosy scent which feels quite fresh to me.

Thoughts When Using
I started off by using the face cleansing gel which I found to have quite a thin, watery consistency whereas I expected it to be a bit thicker. Other than that I was satisfied with the product and it left my face feeling soft and fully cleansed.
I have absolutely no complaints about the face cream whatsoever; it had a good consistency, and wasn't too greasy or shiny while keeping my skin moisturised.
I found that the lip balm was a little too thick and I had some trouble trying to squeeze it out of the tube. I also noticed that it doesn't spread too well either because of the thickness. 

Would I Consider Buying?
I'd most definitely by the face cream, though the price does put me off a bit so I'll stick to my Aveeno moisturiser for now! I doubt I'd fork out for the face cleansing gel either despite the fact I did like it and I definitely will not be buying the antioxidant lip balm anytime soon.

Would I Recommend Any of These Products?
Again, I'd definitely recommend the face cream but not the other two products as I wasn't too keen on them.

Overall Rating
Double Rose Rejuvenating Face Cream - 5/5
Rose Facial Cleansing Gel - 3/5
Antioxidant Lip Balm - 1/5

x

No comments:

Post a Comment