10.7.15

Lonely Hearts or True Love?

If you've been paying attention to Channel 4's many adverts for Married at First Sight, then you'll most likely know what I'm talking about. If not, I'll fill you in. 

The general concept is that a group of experts (and a vicar) come together to match up complete strangers using scientific methods. The twist? They won't see each other until they're at the altar! Basically it's an arranged marriage with a few test tubes put in for good measure.
After having watched the show, I can say that it's definitely an hour well spent and I can't wait for the next episode! Although needless to say, I did start off as another skeptic. 
I'd definitely recommend sitting down with a cup of tea and tuning in as this show well and truly puts Don't Tell The Bride to shame!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment