4.8.15

Sleek Purchase - Limited Edition Nauticual Collection

So the other day I was browsing the makeup stands in Superdrug (as always!) when I stopped at the Sleek stand and noticed that they'd brought out a new Limited Edition Nautical Collection. Usually when collections like this one come out I see beauty bloggers buying the lot without giving it a second thought, however the collection consists of an eyeshadow palette, a blush palette, and a red lipstick. 
The lipstick itself didn't seem like anything other than a plain old red lipstick, and since I already have one at home I didn't bother buying. Secondly, I tried the blush palette on the back of my hand and they didn't show up too well, telling me that I should just stick to the eyeshadow palette which had a good variety of colours to choose from.
The palette is called 'Calm Before The Storm' and cost £7.99. Lately I've been trying to be more careful with my spending, but I know that I will use this palette and after trying out the tester in store I know that the shadows are good quality.
This will definitely be in my makeup bag when I pack to go on holiday to Egypt in 10 days!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment