2.7.15

What's in my bag?

Hey guys! Sorry this post is a bit late but I've been super busy lately (if you wanna keep up with what I'm doing then follow my instagram in the sidebar).
Anyway, today I'm going to be showing you what I usually keep in my bag on a regular basis. 


 1. VOSS water bottle
2. Cuticura hand sanitiser
3. Barry M lip gloss
4. Soap&Glory moisturiser
5. Avon Luck (for her) body spray
6. The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
7. Flower print purse
8. Headphones
9. Notebook / sketchbook

I always have these things with me either during school or when I'm simply going out. The map bag was from Etsy for around £70, although I only paid for half since my parents paid the other half.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll make sure that I keep on top of all my posts from now on.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment