27.4.15

Review : MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer

MUA's Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer is something I've been wanting to try for a while now, so naturally I jumped at the chance with the 3 for 2 sale on their products at Superdrug!
I'll be posting the other items up here very soon so keep your eyes peeled.

I opted for a shade called Tranquility as it's a lip colour I wear often and am comfortable with. Something I've noticed with MUA is that their packaging is a higher standard than you would expect as their products are so cheap. This particular lip product was £3.
As you can see, the packaging has a matte texture, reflecting the matte finish you're supposed to get after application.

The product itself is quite thick but I find it applies an even coat quite smoothly over the lips, though other people have found differently.
I found that it dried almost immediately after application and am really happy with the product overall. However, in the centre of the lips I've found that it does tend to chip away quite easily - though this can be solved by applying a lip primer before the lacquer.
Overall I'm very happy with this product and will be picking up some other shades soon!

x

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour !! Great picks thanks for sharing :)

    You have a wonderful blog here :)

    New Post -> Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a wonderful day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete